4D DanceBack to Activities
4th Dimension Dance provides high quality dance and performance training for all ages and abilities. Based in Ely, Littleport and Fordham, they are home to over 250 happy students. 4th Dimension's timetable includes various dance styles such as Commercial Street, Jazz, Acro.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Dancing helps to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Dancing allows people to become more connected socially, helping forge new friendships.
- Dance can improve your heart health, overall muscle strength, balance and coordination, and can reduce depression.
How to contact
Where to go
16-18 Broad Street
Littleport and East Cambs Academy
Fordham Church of England Primary School
Available for free:
- Trial session
- Online tasters
- Active Facebook community
Attendance is subject to a fee, email 4D or see their website for more information:
- High quality dance training in a welcoming, nurturing environment.