Burwell Judo ClubBack to Activities
Burwell Judo club offer term-time classes and in-club examinations and are passionate about maintaining an inclusive culture: Judo is a fully inclusive sport which can be adapted for everyone. It is excellent for self-confidence, fitness, balance, coordination and strength.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- It helps improve fitness, balance and strength.
- Learning the techniques can lead to greatly improved self confidence.
- All judo techniques are learnt with the cooperation and assistance of a partner, which leads to very trusting and caring relationships between players.
How to contact
Where to go
- The first session is free, and there is complimentary membership and insurance cover from the national governing body for a four week period.
- Weekly judo sessions throughout school terms.
- Two sessions currently – one for the under 12s and one for the older group.
- All standards from beginner to black belt. Beginners are always welcome.
- Sessions are mixed gender.