Ely Country ParkBack to Activities
Ely Country Park offers an extensive play and picnic area, two way marked walking trails highlighting natural fen landscapes to explore as you discover spectacular views and wildlife. It is a site of Special Scientific Interest allowing you to test your bird spotting skills.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Ely Country Park is a fantastic place for families, residents and visitors to enjoy and explore the great outdoors.
- Stretching your legs and spending time outside promotes wellness and moments of calm in our busy lives.
- The play area is cleverly designed to maximise interest and activity levels in children of a broad range of ages.
How to contact
Where to go
Ely Country Park
There are toilets in the adjacent supermarket for the public who are using the shopping facility, and the nearest public toilets are in Ship Lane car park less than ten minutes walk along the riverfront.
The Bulrush Trail and some sections of the Kingfisher Trail are accessible for wheelchair users. New disabled parking is available in Fishermans Car Park. Some elements of the play equipment are accessible by all.
The Park is easily accessible by bicycle and is part of the cycle network.
- Free parking in Fishermans Carpark
- Access to the park is free