Ely District GuidesBack to Activities
Girlguiding is the worldwide organisation for girls and women offering fun, friendship, challenge and adventure; empowering them to find their voice, inspiring them to discover the best in themselves and to make a positive difference in their community.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- It encourages teamwork and self governance through fun activities.
- It is a unique girl only space allowing members to feel free to be themselves.
- Girl Guiding is a global brand with excellent tried and tested safety guidelines, leader training and mentorship, opportunities for self development and helping others at home and abroad.
How to contact
Where to go
The Scout & Guide Hut
St. Johns Road
Littleport Scout and Guide Hut
- A free trial of two meetings can be arranged
- Members pay termly fees to belong to the association