Grey Heron Internal Arts (T’ai Chi Chuan)Back to Activities
T'ai Chi Chuan is a mindful and embodied form of martial exercise that works on posture, balance, strength, co-ordination and relaxation in a gentle and focused manner.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- It is an empowering as well as relaxing activity.
- It is carried out at an individual’s pace.
- It improves body awareness and balance.
How to contact
Where to go
Reach Village Hall
Burwell Sports Centre
Cambridge CB25 0DD
The Paradise Centre
Ely CB7 4PY
- First session is free.
Activities are subject to a fee – for more information check Facebook, website, or call Faradena directly using the number above.
- Professional Instruction in T’ai Chi Chuan from a full time teacher with over 18 years of teaching experience.
- Most classes are weekly, currently need to pre-book on a week by week basis.