Ukrainian Guests & Host FamiliesBack to Support
Ласкаво просимо в Іст-Кембріджшір. Find support and information here if you are a guest from Ukraine, or a hosting family in East Cambridgeshire.
How to contact
Where to go
East Cambridgeshire District Council
Support from East Cambridgeshire District Council
- If you are a guest from Ukraine, you can find support here.
- If you are hosting guests from Ukraine you can find support here.
- To see how the community has responded and how you can help, click here.
- If you’d like more information about government schemes for Ukrainian refugees click here.
Click here if you are looking for support beyond East Cambs:
Community Hubs in East Cambs
Burwell Ukraine Lifeline run a Facebook Page – click here to view.
Barnardo’s has a national helpline to support Ukrainian families that can help with:
- therapy with a qualified psychotherapist – delivered via the phone or online, with access to interpreters;
- advice on a range of issues including housing, accessing key health services, education, employment and more via trained helpline support workers;
- practical support – access to digital devices to ensure you stay connected to loved ones, as well as toys for children, baby equipment and more.
All services include access to interpreters in Ukrainian and Russian.
The Barnardo’s Helpline is open:
- Mon – Fri 10.00am-8.00pm
- Sat – 10.00am-3.00pm
You can contact the helpline on: 0800 148 8586 or email: [email protected]
For more info on Barnardo’s Helpline click here.
Artists in Exile offers artists and creatives who come to the UK through the Government’s Homes for Ukraine scheme help with travel, accommodation and finding work in the UK. Contact via email or find out more on the website.
Activities in Other Languages: